Documents that needs to be submitted in order to apply for a Passport under Adult and Senior citizen categories:
Address proof – One of the following documents can be submitted as address proof while applying for a passport.
- Photo Passbook of running bank account in any public sector bank, private sector bank and regional rural banks.
- Spouse’s passport copy (First and last page of the passport that includes the details of the family and mentions applicants name as a spouse of the passport holder).
- Certificate from Employer of reputed companies on letterhead.
- Income Tax Assessment Order.
- Landline or Postpaid mobile bill.
Age proof – For age proof, an applicant can submit any of the following documents:
- Birth certificate issued by the Registrar of Births and Deaths or the Municipal Corporation or any other prescribed authority that has been empowered under the Registration of Birth and Deaths Act, 1969.
- Declaration given by the Head of the Orphanage/Child Care Home on the official letter head confirming the date of birth of the applicant.
- Election Photo Identity Card.
- Aadhaar card or e-Aadhaar
- Extract of the service record of the applicant (in case of government servants) or Pay Pension Order (retired government servants) that is duly attested/certified by the officer/in-charge of the Administration of the concerned Ministry/Department of the applicant.
- Policy Bond issued by the Public Life Insurance Corporations/Companies which contains the date of birth of the holder.
- School leaving certificate/ Secondary school leaving certificate.
- And also must required last mark sheet/certificate of school/college
Documents required to be submitted by minors as proof of address when applying for a fresh passport:
1.First and last page of Parent’s passport copy.
2.Election Photo ID card.
4.Photo Passbook of running bank account in any public sector bank, private sector bank and regional rural banks.
6.Spouse’s passport copy (First and last page of the passport that includes the details of the family and mentions applicants name as spouse of the passport holder).
7.Certificate from Employer of reputed companies on letter head.
8.Proof of Gas Connection.
9.Income Tax Assessment Order.
11.Landline or Postpaid mobile bill.
As for the documents required to be submitted as age proof that needs to be submitted by minors are the same as the ones that are needed to be submitted by adults and senior citizens.