For lovers, every day is Valentine day and you don’t need to follow the norm and do something extra out of the box. However, to make your partner feel special there has to be no reason even a small reason is enough. Thus to celebrate the magnificent feeling of love without any logic here are a few tips to decorate your room.
- The candles are mystique they can evoke the feeling in you. They reduce the stress and make you feel intimate to your partner thus this valentine decorate your room with candles. They will make the room look romantic. You can use floating candles or decorate them in groups in the corner of the room and this will give the best look.
The color of bedding
- The color of the bedding is the central part of the room and thus should be in the good color that enhances the romantic feel of the room. Red, black, and white could be the best option to create the desired look. Beautifully use some petals of roses on the bed to add another dimension to the room.
Texture to the bedding
- Faux fur, velvet, and velour are soft rich fabrics and is used on the bed as a runner can create an altogether different romantic look of the room. Add the runners and decorate it with flowers to get the soft romantic look.
- Use the lights to get the soft romantic look. Soft dim lights will suit the occasion, use string lights or lights that are of different shapes like hearts or stars the room is bound to look straight out of a romantic film.
- One can never grow too old for balloons. Use helium balloons to decorate the room and towards the end tie a message or photo of your love and see the shine in the eyes of your partner.