The scene stealing Performances from Bollywood in 2018, from the supporting actors
At times it’s not the actor in lead role that steals the show but it is the actor in supporting role. You need not to worry about the performance at the box office. This year was unusual for the Bollywood Khans as their movie was a disaster at the box office on the other hand movies like Badhai ho, Andhadhun, Manto, Razi, Stree was applauded by the audience. Similar here are few scenes from the movies where rather than the lead actor the supporting actor was the highligh
ranveer stole the show in the movieand the movie was all about him but how can we forget Malik Kafur. He grabbed our attention in a way that very few actors can do and he was unsung hero of the film and the scene where he is introduced is marvelous.
- Renuka Shahane in 3
storeys– the movie itself was underrated but was a film that should have been watched. The performance from the actress was such that it would leave you shocked and it was the biggest twist of the year and the brief screen time that was allotted to her she managed to grab the attention. She presently is not much active in films and this is a mystery.
- Saurabh Shukla in Raid- nowadays there are no pure negative character villians in the Bollywood films yet there are few occasional ones. In 2018 in the film Raid Saurabh managed to stun us with his fine acting skills and the negative character that he played is worth appreciating is simply too good.
- Randeep Hooda in Baaghi 2- The movie is about Tiger Shroff’s martial art skills and he was too good at it. However Hooda grabbed our attention with his howlarious acting. He plays the hippie cop whose one- liners elevate the movie.
- Anil Kapoor in Race 2- Anil Kapoor’s performance in the movie was definitely worth the watch, the movie was awful but he was wonderful. He is the OTT father figure turned baddie and his performance was stunning.
- Swara Bhaskar in Veere di Wedding- she has riskiest role in the film as she was the divorced Delhi girl and she took it with qualms and with her dialogue delivery she got the spotlight. She has very aptly nailed that Delhi girl look in the movie.
- Pankaj Tripathi in Stree- we loved Rajkumar in the film and he kept us glued to the screen, but in true sense it is Pankaj Tripathi who is the screen stealer in the movie. His comic flair as a resident ghost advisor is simply commendable. He was one who supported the film during the weak second half.
- Vicky Kaushal in Sanju- In the film Sanju performance by Ranbir Kapoor was applauded but still Vicky Kaushal grabs all our attention for his selfless and innocent acting. He maybe given limited screen time with less of focus but his acting proved his excellence and it was simply outstanding.
- Divya Dutta in Manto- the movie was outstanding, Nawazuddin Siddiqui was outstanding in the film but still Divya Dutta won our hearts with her acting skills. This is a controversial film and the actors have proved their acting skills in the film.
- Surekha Sikri in Badhai Ho- she plays the dadi who rules the film the movie was crisp and all the actors are powerful in their roles and are also good actors. Yet she manages to grab the attention with sharp tongue and golden heart.