The Country Wirth Hidden Gems, Myanmar
Are you tired of the technology around you and simply want to rejuvenate and detox yourself then simply board a flight to this Asian country Mynmar. Escape the mechanical world and transport yourself back in time. The country is dwelling in another era and has extinguishing beauties to be explored.
The country has spend years under military rule and is now set on the path of peace and is ready to show its serene and calm side to the world and it is truly worth experiencing.
The country has pixie dust in its air that will add shine to you and your life. Start your day with the beautiful sunrise of Bagan in a hot air balloon, thereafter soak yourself in the heritage walk tour of Yangon and stroll on the iconic U Bein Bridge. Explore the local market around the Inle Lake. And experience the warmth of the residents.
Here is the list of places that you need to visit in Myanmar:
- Shwedagon Pagoda– visit the spiritual and religious side of the country. It is the country’s very own Statue of Liberty. It is the pride and takes on the cultural aspect of the country. Inside the Pagoda, there are local performing the rituals and the tourists being led by guides and overall its very calm view. The architecture is mesmerizing.
- The well-preserved history- if you are up for adventurous and historical tour then visit Po Win Daung Caves. It is centuries old, man-made caves, barefoot you need to make your way over 900 decorated caves and view stunning Buddha at every turn. The paintings and statues here are from the 14th century. Take a guide to understand the importance of the place.
- Buy Jade– it may seem to be a cakewalk when in Myanmar but then it’s not. Visit the Jade Market in Mandalay and you will understand the reason. the rawness and chaos of the place will sweep you off your feet. Understand the characteristics of pure jade before you buy it.
- Sip tea at any of the local tea houses– Burmese locals love their tea and thus visit any of the new or old tea shops across Myanmar to simply sip it. The places have not only some amazing teas but also delicious food options like mutton pastries, pennyworts salad, and steamed buns all served with a broad sunshine smile.
- Swim at the Ngapali beach– It is the most beautiful beach of Myanmar with sugary white sand laced with palm trees. Snorkel, swim, kayak, or fish the beach will astonish you. Thereafter head to the adjoining fishing village Jate Taw and experience the local life.
Whatever you may do here the place will definitely give you reasons to fall in love with it.