Some Toxic Relationships That Were Portrayed as True Love In The Bollywood Movies
Reading or seeing a romantic novel or movie could actually cast a spell on you. The love stories are enchanting but still few romances that is show on screen is toxic for sure yet they are portrayed with such beauty that we cant stop admiring them and simply fall for those love in the air moment. Here are those Bollywood movies that have toxic relations and should be avoided.
- Raj and Simran (Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge)- it is the epitome of romantic films and has made record for being the longest running film yet the film had a toxic relation. You are travelling with your girl gang and meet a boy who is creepy, plays with your undergarments and without knowing anything about the boy you fall in love. It could be dangerous.
- Veera and Mahavir (Highway)- he is a truck driver she is an emotional wreck and rich girl. He kidnapped her and they fall in love. Truly a case of Stockholm syndrome.
- Rahul and Anjali (Kuch Kuch Hota Hai)- they are best friends yet he leaves her for a hot chick. He only returns back to her when his first love is dead and she becomes hot has long hair and wears a saree.
- Radhe and Nirjara (Tere Naam)- he is a stalker, the boy with bad reputation and she is the meek docile girl. He even bullied her on the first day of her college, yet they are madly in love.
- Bunny and Naina (Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani)- he is the guy who wanted to be free and travel the world but with no commitments and never thought about Naina’s life her career or her feelings. Yet they are in love.
- Surinder and Tani (Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi)- moving away with the unexpected marriage there is big time issue with the fact that Surinder manipulates his wife to be an entirely different person and fall in love with the person he pretended to be.