Are you afraid of coronavirus? Don’t worry I am here to guide you about coronavirus. You should take some care to save yourself from coronavirus. Stay away from rumors and myths about Coronavirus. Here I will guide you for coronavirus symptoms, risk factors. Before that, you should know about what is a coronavirus and how it is spread let’s dive deep.
What is Coronavirus
Coronavirus is a large family of coronaviruses. It may cause illness in humans or animals. In humans, coronavirus cause several infections ranging from severe diseases to common cold diseases. Diseases such as severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome(SARS) and Middle East Respiratory Syndrome(MERS).
A newly Identify coronavirus in Wuhan is known as COVID-19.
How corona is spread?
Coronaviruses are one type of new illness so we do not exactly know how it is spread. But the corona is spread from animal to human. It also Spread from Human to Human. Coronaviruses have the capability to spread over animals to human is called a spillover event.
People can catch Coronavirus from others who have the virus. It can be spread through small droplets from the nose and mouth of a corona infected person. If droplets land on objects or surface other people can catch corona if they touch this object. It can be spread through eyes, mouth, nose of corona infected person. If you breathe these droplets you can catch with coronavirus.
Symptoms of COVID-19
- A cough
- A High Temperature
- shortness of breath
- Weakness in Body
- infection in Throat
How to save yourself from Coronavirus?
- Wash your hand with soap and water more often do this for at least 20 seconds.
- Always wash your hand when you get home or office.
- Use hand sanitiser gel.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Always through your tissues in a dustbin.
- Avoid close contact with people.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- stay home when you sick.
- Maintain social distance.
- avoid public places.
- clean surfaces and objects with spray.
- practice respiratory hygiene.
- Maintain 3 feet distance from a person who is coughing or sneezing.
- Regularly clean your hand with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub.
- Follow instructions from your healthcare provider.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Don’t spread rumors
There is no specific treatment for this Disease.but you can treat symptoms of this coronavirus.
Coronavirus can affect your lungs and airways. It can cause death if a person is not treated well.