How to deal with Hangover
You have a splitting headache, you feel like puking and are trying to catch up with things and then you realize you have a hangover. Alcohol disrupts the biological rhythms and alcohol withdrawal also does that and this can lead to a hangover. However exact cause of a hangover is yet to be found out. The best way to do away with alcohol is not to drink but then if you drink in 8 to 24 hours. In the meantime, there are few natural ways that can help you to deal with symptoms of a hangover like nausea, headache, and pain in general.
- Drink water– The most important aspect of staying well is that you need to stay hydrated while you are drinking alcohol. Drink plenty of water between alcohol. When you wake up in the morning drink water and flush out impurities from your body.
- Drink other fluids– water is just not enough, drink electrolyte-rich fluids like coconut water, sports drink thus this will restore salt and potassium that has been lost and make you feel better.
- Consume sugar while you drink– It has been proved medically fructose may speed alcohol metabolism thus reduce alcohol hangover. Consume sugar in between the drinks not before as it will boost alcohol metabolism. Try orange juice between drinks it could help.
- Eat ginger– ginger is useful for nausea and vomiting. Try crystallized ginger after drinking this could help fight a hangover.
- Grease up before you go– eat some fatty food before you start to drink as this could help to grease the intestines and thus it will take longer for alcohol to get absorbed.
- Sleep– a hangover is not because of lack of sleep but not getting adequate sleep could aggravate hangover. Sleep long for the next day and this is the best remedy and a way for the body to heal itself.
- Black coffee– drinking black coffee could help to get over the feeling of a hangover. Consume this the next morning and it will help you to feel better.
Drink well within limits and stay safe. Do not drink and drive and enjoy the party to the fullest.