Notes before the jailbreak:
Please use iTunes to back up your important data before jailbreak.
- Turn off the “Passcode” and “Find My iPhone”, and then begin your jailbreak.
- Turn off “Passcode”: Setting→Passcode→Turn Passcode off.
- Turn off “Find My iPhone”: Setting→iCloud→Find My iPhone.
- Please remember to revise your device date to 01/06/2014.
- The device with firmware is upgraded via OTA may fail in the process of jailbreak, and thus in such a situation, you are suggested to flash or restore your Apple device by using 3uTools whose one-click flash is very easy-to-use.
Step 1.Ensure you have installed the iTunes in your computer, and then after downloading the latest version of 3uTools.
Step 3. Click Flash & Jailbreak→Jailbreak→iOS5.1.1/6.x/7.x jailbreak. If you will forget to revise the date manually, 3uTools will report the error. Please revise the date accordingly as it requires, and then continue to the normal jailbreak.