Thursday, September 24, 2020

How to Apply For a Student Visa in UK,USA,Canada.

For the UK:-

Home to some of the world’s best and most prestigious universities such as Oxford and Cambridge, the UK has been a hot spot for Indian students who wish to study abroad for some time now.
In fact over 26,000. Indians students apply for UK based universities each year. In order to study in the UK, any adult student is required to obtain a Tier 4 visa which will cost around RS 33392 any VFS fees when applying for your Tier 4 visa, you will be required to present the following documents:-

  • Your valid  passport   
  • Visa Application 
  • You must Submit your mark sheets, certificates and/or transcripts along with the CAS from the Institute that you plan to attend.
  • Evidence that you will be able to financially support yourself while in the country.                                                                                                                                              

For Canada:-

In order to acquire a study permit for the great white north, there are several documents that you will need to present which include the following documents:

  • Proof of English language proficiency in the form of either the IELTS or Cambridge English Advanced test or the TOEFL.
  • Application Form and the latter of acceptance from the university along with the valid passport.
  • Proof that you will be able to support yourself while in Canada and a letter of explanation as to why you wish to study there.
  • Your valid medical examination report.
  • Evidence that study permit fee of approx RS 8,834 has been paid the cost of living and other requirements may vary depending on the region of Canada you are applying for.

For the USA:-

The US is one of the most popular destinations for Indians and over 1,86,000 Indian students are currently studying in US-based universities. The process of attaining a visa to study in the US is definitely not the easiest. But it is doable for any dedicated student.
An Indian student aspiring to study in the US will have to get a primary F-1 visa. This visa allows a student to work part-time, restricted to 20 hours a week on campus. Be prepared for endless paperwork. As the US wants you to compile quite a bit of document. This includes:

  • A receipt for the application fee of approximately RS 13,800
  • A Valid Passport with an expiry of at least six months prior to the date of completion of studies.
  • A complete non-immigrant visa electronic application form known as a DS-160 and confirmation page.
  • You must prove that you have the finances to cover at least one year’s cost of tuition, rent and living expenses within the US 
  • Evidence of English Proficiency in the form of a successfully completed TOEFL or IELTS as well as the mark sheets of your past academic record and any other standardized tests  including the SAT, GRE, GMAT or ACT
  • The original copy of your I-20 form-certificate of eligibility for non-Immigrant student signed by your US school or programmed.  
- Advertisement -