Janmashtami is also Known as Krishna Janmashtami and Gokulashtami is annually celebrated on the Eighth day of Krishna Paksha in the Month of Sharwana.
Janmashtami is an annual Hindu Festival that celebrates the birth of Krishna. This year Janmashtami will be celebrated on 12 August 2020.
This Day is Observed According to Hindu-Luni Solar Calendar. Janmashtami is Important Festival particularly to the Vaishnavism tradition of Hinduism. Krishna Was the son of Devaki and Vasudeva and his birthday celebration known as a Janmashtami.
As per Vaishnavism tradition, Krishna is considered as the eight Avatar Of Lord Vishnu. Janmashtami is Celebrated When Krishna is believed to have been born in Mathura At midnight On the Eight Day of Bhadrapada Month.
This Day is Celebrated By people keeping Fast and singing devotional songs of love for Krishna. After Krishna’s Midnight Hour Birth Baby Krishna is washed and clothed then placed in the cradle.
Then Devotees break their Fast by sharing Food and sweets. Women Draw Tiny Foot Prints outside their house Which shows the symbolism for Krishna’s journey into their homes.
Hindus Celebrates Janmashtami by Fasting, singing, praying together, preparing and sharing special food.
Janmashtami is celebrated across India and many different parts of the world.
Largest Janmashtami Festival is celebrated in Mathura, Where Krishna was Born and Grown up in Vrindavan. In Mathura and Vrindavan Temples and Special Programmes are Organized For Janmashtami celebration.
Krishna Janmashtami Messages:-
- No one should abandon duties because he sees defects in them. Every action, every activity, is surrounded by defects as a fire is surrounded by smoke, Happy Janmashtami!
- Ignorance is the cause of sinful life, and sinful life is the cause of one’s dragging on in material existence, Jai Sri Krishna!
- Do everything you have to do, but not with greed, not with ego, not with lust, not with envy but with love, compassion, humility, and devotion. Happy Janmashtami!
- May Radhaji’s love teach not only how to love but to love eternally! Happy Janmashtami.
- May Lord Krishna steal all your tensions and worries on this Janmashtami! And give you all the love, peace and happiness!
- May Lord Krishna’s flute invite the melody of love into your life. May Radha’s love teaches not only how to love but to love eternally! HAPPY JANMASHTAMI
- If things are happening according to your wish, then you are lucky but if things not happening according to you then it is Krishna’s wish. Happy Janmashtami!
- Today is a very precious day
Someone special was born
Born to fight against inhumanity
Born to save the trust in God
- Radha ke Shyam ke,
Gwalon ke Kanha ke,
Gopion ke Makhan Chor ke,
Janamdin ki Hardik Shubh Kamnayen!
- The Day of love and fortune.
The day of birth of Lord Krishna, a lover, friend, and divine guru.
- May Krishna show you the way in your life as he did to Arjuna in the battle of Mahabharata.
Have a blessed Janmashtami!
- I am praying for you and I know he is listening
May Makhanchor bring Ananda and prosperity to your home
Wish you a Blessed Janmashtami
Happy Janmashtamti 2020 Images