Nirmal Singh is a policeman from Haryana, who rose to fame after entering the Bigg Boss 12 house in 2018. He is also an active social worker. Let’s see how this commoner from Haryana came to fame and know some more interesting facts about him.
Nirmal Singh, 36 years old (age as in 2018), is from Ishakpur, Kurukshetra, Haryana. He went to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, but dropped out of college. He always wanted to serve the nation, and on 13 September 2007, he joined the Haryana Police and was initially posted in Faridabad.
Nirmal Singh with Romil Chaudhary
Nirmal is 5′ 10″ tall and weighs 75 kg. His eye and hair color is black.
Nirmal Singh or “Turk” was born in Ishakpur, Kurukshetra, Haryana to (Lal Singh (Father)) and (Roshni Devi (Mother)).
He has one sibling- Krishan Singh (Brother) who resides in Australia. He is married and has a son and a daughter.
- Nirmal Singh likes to drink alcohol.
- He loves to play cricket, likes to travel and is an active social worker.
- Romil and Nirmal’s Jodi is popular with the name ‘Policeman and Lawyer Jodi’.
- Nirmal Singh and Romil Chaudhary (lawyer) have been friends and entered the Bigg Boss 12 house as couple contestants.
- He is currently posted in Nilokheri, Karnal district, Haryana.
- As a part of his social work, he donated around 3 acres of land for cow shelters, for the welfare of cows.