Notes before the flash:
- Please use the iTunes to backup your important data before flash, or before flash, you can check the box of “Don’t’ erase user’s data” so that your phone data can be kept.
- Ensure that you have to remember your iCloud account and password, or your device can’t be activated after flash.
3. If the app immediately jumps to the main menu as you click on the app icon after the flash, please use the 3uTools to restore your iOS device.Step 1.Ensure that you have to installed the iTunes on your computer, and then download the latest version of the 3uTools.
Step 2. Click on the Flash Jailbreak→Easy flash, check the box of the available firmware you want, and then click Download.
Step 2: Click on the “Flash & JB” -> “Easy Flash”, then after select the firmware iOS 11 Beta 4 as the following picture. (If you want to save your data, then please select the option “Retain User’s Data While Flashing”)
Step 3: During the process of the flashing, keep a good connection in between your iDevice and your PC. And then after wait patiently till the process finishes. (Normally, it takes the several minutes)
Step 4: Please keep wait till the flash is completed. And the device will be restart after the flash.
*3uTools can downgrade the following devices:
- iPhone 3GS without SHSH file backup can be downgraded to iOS4.1 using 3uTools.
- iPhone 4 including the SHSH file backups can be downgraded to any compatible firmware by using 3uTools.
- iPhone 4s/5/5s/6/6Plus/6s/6sPlus/7/7Plus, iPad 2/3/4, iPad Air 1/2, iPod Touch5/6, and iPad mini 1/2/3/4 can be downgraded using 3uTools.